Updated: Sep 18
Here are some examples of e-commerce businesses that have found success with WhatsApp automation:
1. Nykaa: A popular online beauty and wellness retailer in India, Nykaa uses WhatsApp to send personalized offers, product recommendations, and beauty tips to its customers.
2. Myntra: An Indian fashion e-commerce platform, Myntra leverages WhatsApp to send order updates, delivery alerts, and promotional offers to its customers.
3. OYO Rooms: OYO Rooms, a leading budget hotel aggregator, uses WhatsApp to communicate with customers for booking confirmations, check-in details, and providing customer support.
4. BigBasket: BigBasket, an online grocery delivery platform, utilizes WhatsApp for order confirmations, delivery updates, and resolving customer queries.
5. Pepperfry: Pepperfry is an online furniture and home decor store that uses WhatsApp to share product catalogs, provide customization options, and assist customers with their interior design needs.
6. Lenskart: Lenskart is an online eyewear retailer that offers virtual try-on services through WhatsApp. Customers can upload their pictures and receive personalized recommendations for glasses.
7. Tata CliQ: Tata CliQ is a multi-brand e-commerce platform in India that uses WhatsApp to send order updates, track shipments, and provide customer support.
These are just a few examples of e-commerce businesses that have successfully implemented WhatsApp automation as part of their customer engagement and support strategies. Each business may utilize different automation features based on their specific needs and target audience.