1. Not Researching enough:
Not doing enough research on the digital marketer's experience and track record of past work and skill set
2. Blindly running towards low charges:
Choosing a digital marketer based solely on price, rather than evaluating their skills, offering and expertise.
3. Unclear goals, objectives
Not defining clear goals and objectives before hiring a digital marketer. Type of goals we can assign quarterly bases
Customer increase on the website
Showing visibility among the right audience
Engaging the audience
Improving website traffic of returning visitors
Improving customer leads/ sales
Drive first purchases.
4. Discussing the scope
Failing to discuss the scope of work with the digital marketer before starting the project. some examples of the scope of work are
Number of posts in a month for social media
number of blogs for SEO/SOCIAL MEDIA
What a website development will include
Daily activity planner for influencer marketing
Number of campaigns on social media and search
5. Not asking for references:
Not asking for references or case studies from previous clients of the digital marketer. blindly trusting the client may go wrong.
6. Hiring a digital marketer who lacks experience in your industry or niche
7. Choosing a digital marketer who uses risky or unethical tactics such as black hat SEO or spammy email marketing. this may lead to blacklisting your website or IP from E-mail marketing
8. Not setting up a system for execution and reporting
Not establishing clear communication channels with the digital marketer, results in misunderstandings and delays. Set up systems in Google sheet and flow before starting the work to avoid delays and
9. Not having a performance analyser:
We have a mobile application that gives a complete report of website traffic, sales, leads, and customer engagement. Failing to review and analyze performance metrics to gauge the success of digital marketing campaigns.
10. Using old methods:
Not keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in digital marketing, which can lead to missed opportunities and reduced effectiveness of campaigns." learn basis