How is influencer engagement measured?
Engagement is a crucial element for any influencer marketing campaign. We certainly want to know how far our brand reputation has traveled among people. The more reach our influencer marketing campaign has, the more sales we can get.
Measuring an influencer’s reach can help us know how many people potentially saw your brand’s message. To know influencer reach, calculate the following key performance indicators:
- Followers: The number of fans or followers an influencer has.
- Impressions: The number of times your brand message gets in front of your target audience.
- Traffic data: The amount of traffic an influencer is driving to your site.
- Likes: The number of likes an influencer has
- Shares: Shares indicates the quality of an influencer’s. If people recommend your content to their friends and family, they’ll recommend your products and services, too.
- Comments: The number of comments an influencer receives on his/her posts.
- Clicks: Clicks measure the interest level of influencer’s target audience, but you also want to check they have the right balance of clicks, likes, and shares.
- Brand mentions: Mentions are of great importance because they will confirm influencer’s content is being discussed.
It is essential to know influencer engagement before associating with them to promote our brand.